Flexible ducting for both low and high temperature applications available with urethane/nylon or silicone-based constructions for low and high temperature applications respectively, flexible ducting can be supplied as standard circular or shaped profiles, incorporating transitions, set bends and various end-interface connections.
Ultra-lightweight flexible duct constructions are designed to meet the requirements of the aerospace industry, where light weight, flexibility, durability, low maintenance and ease of installation are all essential considerations.
- Range of materials and properties
- Temperature range – 65° to 200°C (-85° to 392°F)
- Materials compatibility to RTCA / DO-160
- FST to ABD0031 (ATS 1000.001)
- Can be shaped
- Can be insulated to enhance thermal and acoustic performance
FLEXIBLE DUCTING: Click the images above to view larger images and browse the gallery.