Company: Upeca Aerotech Sdn. Bhd.
Date Posted: 15 September 2022
Closing Date: 30 September 2022
- Inspection of parts (Work in Progress / Final product), and associated paperwork against the applicable requirements and configuration at the relevant stages in the manufacturing process.
- Use of conventional inspection methods and in accordance with the inspection plans.
- Carry out inline process and product inspections throughout the factory
- Raise non-conformances reports in accordance with the quality system
- Support in problem solving activities within the company’s continuous improvement program
- Actively participate in safety improvement activities
- Perform all reasonable requests made by management
- Ability to interpret technical documentation (drawings, specifications and procedures)
- Experience in using standard measuring equipment (I.E. caliper, micrometre, gauges etc.)
- Must be able to communicate in English effectively (written & verbal)
- Flexible in working hours to support business needs when required.
- Good computer literacy
- Results focused
- Willingness to learn new skills
- A working knowledge of ISO9001/AS9100
- CMM or/and FARO arm experience (Willing to train the right candidate)
- Knowledge / Use of Measurement System Analysis (MSA)
Company Statement: This job description is not intended to establish a total definition of a job but outline duties. This job description will be amended at the discretion of management.